Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve Cabellaro Ride


Well this morning is my turn to post since Syd has taken off with Hurricane for a Horseback ride to the mountains.  The girls staying in the condo, Tonye and Jane, upstairs went also. 
I got Syd off and then went to the grocery store, I had planned on taking the Gau Gau but Ken and his wife (in one of the other condo's) caught me at the corner and gave me a ride there and back since they needed to pick up a few things for their very Dominican Christmas dinner tonight.  Syd and I are invited and will stop by for a few minutes but then we will be off to Nancy and Arvid's for a traditional Christmas dinner, more on that later.  Quite a windy and raining day yesterday so no beach but it was nice to stay in and watch football.  Syd and I won our Fantasy Football championship game and the grand prize.  I also made my first batch of fudge.  It came out fairly well but a little soft.  I'm going to make another batch when Syd gets back.  I didn't have Vanilla but got some this morning.  Wishing everyone a very very Merry Christmas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment